Discover the ultimate guide to choosing the right eye serum. Explore the significance of Ayurveda practice in redefining the harmonious approach to selecting the perfect eye serum for your unique needs.
The Role of Ayurveda in Eye Care
In Ayurveda, the eyes are considered vital organs, and their well-being is interconnected with the overall balance of the body. Poor digestion, mental stress, anxiety, and inadequate sleep manifest skin issues, including dark circles. Dehydration causes the area under the eyes to become dull and sunken. Ayurveda acknowledges several factors as potential causes of dark circles and puffy eyes, including genetic factors.
Mudra Ayurveda offers a holistic wellness approach to preserving the clarity and vitality of vision.
How to Apply Eye Serums for Better Result
Get Mudra’s eye serum and apply it effectively for optimal results. Here is your step-by-step process for applying eye serum.
- Clean Skin: Begin your eye care routine with clean skin. Gently cleanse your face, and this sets the stage for optimal absorption of the eye serum.
- Use Gentle Cleanser: Opt for a mild and fragrance-free cleanser.
- Apply Toner: Use a toner before your eye serum.
- Dispense serum: Dispense a pea-sized amount of Mudra's eye toner onto your ring finger and apply it to the delicate eye area.
- Warm the Serum: Starting from the inner corner of the eye, move in a gentle C-shaped motion, following the curve of the eye socket. Warm the serum for absorption.
- Apply with Moisturizer: Apply moisturizer and sunscreen.
Tips for Choosing the Right Eye Serum
- Herbal and Natural Ingredients: Ensure the eye serum contains authentic Ayurvedic ingredients. Look for ingredients like Triphala, Brahmi, Neem, and Aloe Vera.
- Triphala: It is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula consisting of three fruits: amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Triphala is rich in antioxidants, which help to combat oxidative stress and potential damage to the eyes. It helps relieve eye strain, potentially reduce inflammation., etc.
- Brahmi: Studies suggest that Brahmi may have a positive impact on retinal function that contributes to healthy vision. Brahmi addresses eye conditions related to inflammation. Antioxidants present in it help protect the eyes from stress and age-related damage.
- Neem: Neem possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties that aid in the prevention and management of eye infections. Neem water acts as a cleansing agent by providing relief and maintaining hygiene.
- Aloe Vera: The soothing effect of Aloe vera provides relief from eye irritation and redness. Aloe vera is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that contribute to overall eye health.
- Dosha-Specific Formulas: Choose an eye serum that aligns with your dominant dosha. Mudra’s Ayurvedic eye serums are formulated with a blend of dosha-balancing ingredients that offers a more comprehensive approach to individual needs.
- Chemical-free and Cruelty-Free: Opt for Mudra's Ayurvedic eye serums with natural and herbal formulations, natural preservatives, or those with minimal use of preservatives to avoid the adverse effects of synthetic chemicals, parabens, sulphates, and artificial fragrances.
Different Types of Eye Serums and Their Benefits
Aavrani - Eye Rejuvenating Elixir:
Aavrani skin care products are formulated with rejuvenating ingredients like Sweet Almond Oil, Rose Water, Avocado Oil, and Vitamin E. It can be used for all skin types and is beneficial for all doshas, especially Vata.
- Minimises the appearance of dark circles
- Stimulates collagen production
- Evens fine lines
Saante - Eye Rescue Serum
Saante's eye care cream is made up of nourishing rosehip and carrot seed oil, infused with a potent blend of antioxidants, vitamin A, and vitamin E. Additionally, the inclusion of cucumber seed extract deeply moisturises the eye area,
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines
- Minimises dryness, puffiness, and dark circles.
Choose the right eye serum that aligns with your skincare goals. Book the right products from Mudra Ayurveda now.